Organizations today are faced with constant pressure to innovate while addressing business priorities. Long-term strategies hinge on the ability to get the right talent, with the right skills, at the right time, for the right price. The supply and demand of talent are no longer predictable, and organizations are faced with a new set of workforce options, opportunities, and risks.
In Managed Services, we take a holistic approach to talent acquisition and management, aligning workforce planning with your business strategy, and enabling greater workforce insight and flexibility.
Now more than ever, you need a business partner who can anticipate and manage your workforce needs. We have the resources and expertise to provide solutions that can impact your business and your competitive advantage.
As a leading workforce solutions provider, we’re prepared to meet your needs with contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire staffing options, as well as:
On-site Management – Our partnered staffing offering provides you with on-site management to coordinate, supervise, and optimize workforce functions.
Payroll Services - You can retain proven talent while eliminating the administrative burden associated with payroll deductions, insurance, workers’ compensation, and more.
Areas of Expertise
- Administrative, Sales, and Marketing – document/records, procurement, supply chain, business development, marketing strategy and branding, or similar
- Project Management – project manager, business analyst, data analyst, among others
- Information Management – Records coordinators to managers to compliance officers for contract or full-time positions
- Information Technology – Technicians, network designers, systems analysts, database administrators, help desk, or project managers for contract or full-time positions
- Engineering – Highly qualified professionals, including designers, document controllers, CAD drafters, engineering managers, project managers, technicians, supply chain specialists, and more
- Finance and Accounting – Accounting, financial services, and finance professionals, from entry- to senior-level
- Government – We provide professionals in areas including information technology, and engineering. With a full range of skill sets, we are able to provide personnel to meet all government-specific requirements.
- Legal – eDiscovery and compliance, in positions that provide litigation response and document review
- Creative Services – We provide a full spectrum of professionals, including graphic artists, account executives, copywriters, web designers, media planners, art directors, and more.