- You are here: Home > Braving the Rapids with Information Management: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestitures
You are here
Braving the Rapids with Information Management: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestitures
We are seeing a reinvigorated interest in mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures as companies seek new ways to grow and stay competitive. However, too often companies begin navigating the tumultuous rapids of these business activities without giving serious thought to day-to-day operations. In particular, information management groups within the company are often asked to dip their oars into these rough waters after the strategic decisions have been made and the transaction publicly announced. They are then left paddling furiously to accommodate the significant changes required to manage records and information in the new environment.
Join us for this one hour webinar as we explore how you can make the down-river journey much smoother.
Key points of discussion will include:
· What are the planning considerations for preparing and accommodating information management in the new environment?
· What is a typical lifecycle of a merger/acquisition/divestiture activity, and where and when should Information Management get involved?
· How can effective Information Management add value to the merger/acquisition/divestiture activity?
· What can be done to reduce risk if Information Management is brought late into the process?